We are awash in numbers, thanks in large part to the personal mobile devices and the wrong-headed use of so-called big data. Big data can provide substantial value for people as individual patient ...View Article
Why Choose Dr. Kieser and Sachse Chiropractic?
- With the new technology our office is using a patient can expect to see as much as 50-100% pain reduction in your very first visit! The results speak for themselves.
- No-Waiting Policy and Promptness in Service: When you call, we almost always get you in the SAME DAY!
- Dr. Kieser has been voted best Doctor in Sachse 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- We offer on site X-rays; one-stop visit
- Friendly, courteous, happy staff in a professional, comfortable atmosphere Our enviroment is warm, friendly and open, which is conductive to healing, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Sachse Chiropractic welcomes referrals from not only patients, their families, and friends-- we also accept referrals from other DCs, MDs, DOs, PTs, and MTs. Patients should share their Chiropractic knowledge and experiences with their loved ones.
- We offer Quality, Fun, and Affordable Care: Our patients recieve a complete and thorough consultation, health history, exam, and X-rays (if necessary) with safe, modern equipment to determine the cause of their problem.
- Most insurance accepted; we even do all the paperwork for you! Yes, most insurance companies cover Chiropractic Care. If you are unsure of your coverage we would be glad to check for you. Just give our office a call and Jessica or Holly will take care of it.
I had pain in my neck, back, and shoulder for many years. I also suffered from Migraines and Asthma. Since coming to see Dr. Kieser, I have suffered from fewer migraines and have noticed a vast improvement in my breathing. I can now get around and do things that I had trouble doing before I came here for treatment. I have not felt this good in years. I only wish I had started sooner. Thank you Dr. Kieser....Stan P.
Read more patient testimonials by clicking the success stories tab above.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
Certain things in life just go together naturally. In the kitchen, peanut butter and jelly is a classic combination. In the field of health care, exercise and nutrition are two pillars of a solid ...View Article
In general most people pay close attention to auto maintenance. Whether the concern is tires, brakes, or transmission, people make sure that their cars do what they need them to do. No one wants a ...View Article
As all real estate brokers know, a fresh coat of paint will make any property look good. You can engage in activities that will provide you with a metaphorical fresh coat of paint. Specifically, y ...View Article
The concept of the value and benefit of gluten-free food has been gaining momentum for the last 10 years. Today gluten-free diets are being adopted as an overall health-promoting measure by broad ...View Article
Chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes have increasingly high prevalence in world populations. An important long-term strategy is to begin to make lifestyle choices that will support g ...View Article
Connect With Us
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
5634 Highway 78, Suite 120
Sachse, TX 75048
Email: Sachse Chiropractic