We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
Why Choose Dr. Kieser and Sachse Chiropractic?
- With the new technology our office is using a patient can expect to see as much as 50-100% pain reduction in your very first visit! The results speak for themselves.
- No-Waiting Policy and Promptness in Service: When you call, we almost always get you in the SAME DAY!
- Dr. Kieser has been voted best Doctor in Sachse 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- We offer on site X-rays; one-stop visit
- Friendly, courteous, happy staff in a professional, comfortable atmosphere Our enviroment is warm, friendly and open, which is conductive to healing, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Sachse Chiropractic welcomes referrals from not only patients, their families, and friends-- we also accept referrals from other DCs, MDs, DOs, PTs, and MTs. Patients should share their Chiropractic knowledge and experiences with their loved ones.
- We offer Quality, Fun, and Affordable Care: Our patients recieve a complete and thorough consultation, health history, exam, and X-rays (if necessary) with safe, modern equipment to determine the cause of their problem.
- Most insurance accepted; we even do all the paperwork for you! Yes, most insurance companies cover Chiropractic Care. If you are unsure of your coverage we would be glad to check for you. Just give our office a call and Jessica or Holly will take care of it.
I had pain in my neck, back, and shoulder for many years. I also suffered from Migraines and Asthma. Since coming to see Dr. Kieser, I have suffered from fewer migraines and have noticed a vast improvement in my breathing. I can now get around and do things that I had trouble doing before I came here for treatment. I have not felt this good in years. I only wish I had started sooner. Thank you Dr. Kieser....Stan P.
Read more patient testimonials by clicking the success stories tab above.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
Repetitive stress injuries are typically very difficult to treat successfully. These injuries are the result of actions done repeatedly, frequently, and consistently over time. They've taken a lon ...View Article
"The Stress of Life" is a perennial bestseller by Hans Selye, written in 1956. As Selye observed, many types of stress are good for people, both physiologically and personally. A new love relation ...View Article
Many people have medicine chests in their bathroom, small shelving units filled with bottles of pills, capsules, and tablets. Others, instead, have first-aid and personal grooming cabinets in thei ...View Article
In recent years, media pundits around the world have proclaimed the extraordinary value of so-called super foods. Blueberries, broccoli, and especially kale have been described as possessing remar ...View Article
You've finally decided to paint your kids' bedrooms. Or your rooftop gutters are overflowing and you've decided to install a gutter protection system. And you're going to do that yourself. There ...View Article
Connect With Us
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
5634 Highway 78, Suite 120
Sachse, TX 75048
Email: Sachse Chiropractic