At various times, all of us are occupied to a greater or lesser extent with activities of daily living that require physical exertion. If we live in a suburb, when we've completed our shopping at ...View Article
Why Choose Dr. Kieser and Sachse Chiropractic?
- With the new technology our office is using a patient can expect to see as much as 50-100% pain reduction in your very first visit! The results speak for themselves.
- No-Waiting Policy and Promptness in Service: When you call, we almost always get you in the SAME DAY!
- Dr. Kieser has been voted best Doctor in Sachse 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
- We offer on site X-rays; one-stop visit
- Friendly, courteous, happy staff in a professional, comfortable atmosphere Our enviroment is warm, friendly and open, which is conductive to healing, using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Sachse Chiropractic welcomes referrals from not only patients, their families, and friends-- we also accept referrals from other DCs, MDs, DOs, PTs, and MTs. Patients should share their Chiropractic knowledge and experiences with their loved ones.
- We offer Quality, Fun, and Affordable Care: Our patients recieve a complete and thorough consultation, health history, exam, and X-rays (if necessary) with safe, modern equipment to determine the cause of their problem.
- Most insurance accepted; we even do all the paperwork for you! Yes, most insurance companies cover Chiropractic Care. If you are unsure of your coverage we would be glad to check for you. Just give our office a call and Jessica or Holly will take care of it.
I had pain in my neck, back, and shoulder for many years. I also suffered from Migraines and Asthma. Since coming to see Dr. Kieser, I have suffered from fewer migraines and have noticed a vast improvement in my breathing. I can now get around and do things that I had trouble doing before I came here for treatment. I have not felt this good in years. I only wish I had started sooner. Thank you Dr. Kieser....Stan P.
Read more patient testimonials by clicking the success stories tab above.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
In decades past, very few urban kids had ever even heard of a parsnip, a fennel bulb, or a bunch of kale. In those days, fruit and vegetable consumption typically consisted of apples, bananas, cor ...View Article
Do you have frequent neck, shoulder or back pain? You may have a recently identified condition called "text neck." The repetitive strain injury occurs when you spend considerable time looking down ...View Article
Mindfulness has become a very hot topic and is now consistently featured in mass media. This may be considered a good thing, as more and more of us allow ourselves to become distracted throughout ...View Article
Long ago, in the American West, settlers from the eastern seaboard would describe having yearned for the "far country". Their imagination and wanderlust led them to actualize their vision of a goo ...View Article
We are all of us beginners in some aspects of life and quite advanced in others. With respect to useful knowledge in a specific subject area or meaningful practical expertise as related to a speci ...View Article
Connect With Us
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.
5634 Highway 78, Suite 120
Sachse, TX 75048
Email: Sachse Chiropractic